- 2022-2023 Campus Improvement Plan - YES Prep North Central Elementary
- 2022-2023 Plan de mejoras del campus - YES Prep North Central Primaria
- HB3 Early Childhood & CCMR Proficiency Plans
- HB3 Early Childhood & CCMR Proficiency - 2022 Progress Report
You may download the reports and/or access them using the links below. We will also provide hard copies and appropriate translation (written or oral) to parents upon request.
Texas Academic Performance Report
Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) present school performance disaggregated by student groups, including ethnicity and socioeconomic status. TAPRs also provide extensive information on school staff, programs, and student demographics.
- 2021-2022 TAPR - YES Prep North Central Elementary
- 2021-2022 TAPR - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2021-2022 TAPR - Texas
School Report Card
The school report card (SRC) combines accountability ratings, data from the Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR), and financial information to give a broad view of campus performance. The SRC is intended specifically to inform parents and guardians about a school's individual characteristics and its academic performance.
- 2021-2022 School Report Card - YES Prep North Central Elementary
Federal Report Cards
- 2021-2022 Federal Report Card - YES Prep North Central Elementary
- 2021-2022 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2021-2022 Federal Report Card - Texas
Texas provides annual academic accountability ratings to its public school districts, charters and schools. The ratings are based largely on performance on state standardized tests, graduation rates, and postsecondary readiness. The ratings examine student achievement, school progress, and efforts to close achievement gaps among various student groups.
If you have any questions, please contact Ruth Yonamine Bobba, Managing Director of Federal and State Compliance and Grants, at 713.842.5540 or email@example.com. Thank you.