Hi Families! We are in the last quarter of the school year, it’s the final stretch! Our SPARKS have worked hard all year and we are so proud of all the progress that they have made. Our 3rd graders have now completed two rounds of Common Assessments and are gearing up for STAAR testing in May. Please continue to work with your student at home (Reading, Math, Imagine Learning, Study Island) to ensure that we finish this year strong!
- Please make sure you have your ID with you when picking your student(s) up.
- Families, please remember that for birthday parties, Whole cakes and homemade cupcakes ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not forget that food deliveries are ONLY allowed on Fridays.
- We are ONLY allowing sealed drinks during food deliveries.
Hey SPARK Families,
We have been doing so much better with our Attendance and we know that is because of your continued efforts to have your students in school every day, even if they have a doctor's appointment.
**Just a quick reminder our school's official attendance time is 9:30 am, which means if you come in after 9:30 am without a doctor's note your student is counted absent for the entire day. **If you come in after 9:30 am with a doctor's note then you are counted as present for the entire day.
Thank you so much for your continued efforts to make sure our SPARKS are in school every day and on time.
NCE Attendance Office
Dear Spark Families,
- Please ensure your child brings a water bottle to school every day to stay hydrated.
- Please send a spare change of clothes with your child to use in case there is an accident/spill.
- It's flu season! Please ensure you're protecting your students. Follow the link for a flu guide for parents: https:https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pdf/freeresources/family/flu-guide-for-parents-2018.pdf
Nida Ahmad, RN
April 12th is Twin Day! We encourage SPARKS to wear a matching outfit with a friend.
April 14th - Spring Pictures; pictures are full body. Please make sure your students are present and on time.
April 15th and 18th - School Holiday; Campus will be closed!