Say YES to Summer
Accelerated Program June 13th- June 24th
· To offer additional instructional minutes targeted to achieve mastery on prior grade level content and skills.
· To provide 30 hours of supplemental instruction for rising Grade 4 students that did not pass their Grade 3 Math and/or Reading STAAR.
· To address the academic needs identified for rising Grade 2, 3, and 4 students who are retained or placed through the Retention-Placement Committee
Camp Chispas June 13th- July 20th
· To offer additional math and reading instruction and support
· To provide programming increasing English Language proficiency
· Increase student persistence at YES Prep.
Compensatory June 13th- July 20th
Compensatory services are educational services that a student needs to make up for skills or learning lost when services described in the IEP were not provided.
Extended School Year June 13th- July 20th
· Minimize loss of skills that would occur during an extended break
· Ensure there is no lapse in services needed for students to meet IEP goals.
Mirna Roque Summer Program Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Neves Culture Coordinator - email@example.com
Melissa Guevara Academic Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org